Wow, there’s one month left of 2018, friends! It’s crazy how this year flew by. I want to take the rest of the year to focus on staying on top of my goals. The end of the year can be really hectic with the holidays coming up and Christmas right around the corner, but it is important for me to stay on top of my goals so I can enter 2019 strong.
So what are my goals for the rest of the year?
- Staying on Top of Savings – This one is huge for me because I definitely want to do more traveling in 2019 as well as save up for future goals like buying a house and working on paying off my car. You know? Adult things. I have been doing really well at making my own food, instead of eating out and making coffee at home, instead of going to Starbucks. Honestly, little things like that add up! It’s crazy.
- Blogging More – This is probably my biggest focus. I love blogging and I have tried to implement a more strict schedule as I move to posting two posts a week instead of one. Also, I am doing Blogmas this year. So staying on top of my blogs and making sure they are scheduled and posted on time, is HUGE!
- Work on my Fashion – I love this one because I am obsessed with fashion. I think fashion is awesome and helps express who you are as a person. I also want to bring more fashion to this blog by doing more OOTD’s and outfit of the week posts. What do you guys think? Also, I love interior design, so I am also working to make my apartment feel more homey.
- Focus on my mental health – THIS IS SO IMPORTANT, especially since I struggle with this one during this time of the year. I mentioned this in one of my previous posts, but I have a notebook that I write 5 things I am grateful for each day which really helps me work on my mental health. Another way I focus on my mental health is by going to the gym, which my body has a love/hate relationship with. I hate getting there, but when I’m there, I am ready to kill it. Making sure I drink enough water is also a huge factor in this, because it’s so good for your skin and it just makes you feel so much better.
- Staying Positive – This is a huge goal of mine because I love being known as a positive person. Believe me we always have those days. But it’s a bad day, not a bad life. Always see the good in every situation whether it’s good or bad and see what you can learn from it.
Those are my goals for the rest of the year. As long as I focus in on them, then I will have a good start to 2019. I am excited to see what the rest of the year has to bring me.