Welcome back, I hope you guys are enjoying Blogmas so far. Today I will be sharing my Christmas wish list of 2018 with you. I don’t expect to get all of these thing but they would be really nice to receive on Christmas. Plus, I love giving more than I love receiving. So let’s get right into it.
- Starbucks Gift Cards – These are always nice to have because I am always going to Starbucks, whether it is to do work or just to get coffee for the day. Plus, these help me save money since I go so often and that adds up.
- Candles – You can never go wrong with candles. I go through candles like crazy because I think they just set such a cozy vibe in my space. They are the perfect gift for anyone because no one can have too many candles. More specially I would like candles from P.F Candle Co. as I mentioned in a previous blog post, I am trying to distance myself from the Bath and Body Works candles and lean towards the soy candles because they’re healthier for you.
- Plants – I am a huge plant lady and I am looking to grow my plant family. I have four plants right now, which may not seem a lot, but I love them. They clean your air and just make you feel so much better overall. You can never go wrong with having more green around your space. My favorite plant is a snake plant. I have had one for three years and I love mine. Plus, snake plants are so easy to take care of. Same with Aloe plants, also.
- Homegoods Gift Card – In January, after Christmas, I am really going to focus on decluttering my space for the new year. Which means I’m going to be getting rid of a lot of stuff. With that I am going to get rid of outdated stuff to get a fresh start and donate my old stuff. I can always use stuff for organizing my space in order to make it feel less overwhelming. Also, I am a believer that your environment has such an impact on your mood.
- Workout stuff – Also, after the holidays, I am going to start getting back into more of a routine at the gym or just trying to stay fit and be the best me. I can always use workout stuff. Whether it be clothes, or sneakers. I also have been wanting to try pre workout.
- Books – I always enjoy reading, especially self worth and self love books. I love Barnes and Noble, but I get overwhelmed there because I never know what books to try. So if you guys have any good books to recommend me to read, please comment down below.
Those are the things I can think off the top of my head that I would love to get for Christmas. However, Christmas isn’t about the presents, It is about spending the time with your family and friends. I can’t wait for this Christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year.